View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 05:43 AM
derdnikdan derdnikdan is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: surrey
Posts: 1
derdnikdan is on a distinguished road
Default fish from us

I have made numerous purchases from online retailers in us. you need AIRS report NOT CITES. airs, you have steps to follow...species, country etc and end use, which is listed as private aquarium. I have never had a problem returning to Canada, but DECLARE everything. I had a cites report and was told NO. need AIRS report which is straight forward. also inverts are on that list as well. if you cant find it on AIRS, it likely isn't allowed in. also imported coral frags and just declare, no problem. all thru pacific crossing...truck crossing
Reply With Quote